- Familiarity with Cisco Router, Switches, WiFi, Asterisk, Linux, TMG, PFSense etc.
- Ability to manage and maintain MS Windows Server 2008-12.
- Knowledge of major user software installation and troubleshooting as well as hardware and peripherals.
- Complete LAN/WAN Management, Deployment and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP, MGCP, RDP, H.323, VLAN, Virtualization (VMware, ESXI, Vsphere, hyper-V), TMG, WLANS, freepbx.
- Experience with IP Telephony, Network Security, Disaster Recovery.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, speak and comprehend English
- Willing and capable to manage the entire Networks division, with minimum supervision
BCS, BSc, BE, BS, MIS, Microsoft / Cisco /Linux Certified with 4-year college degree preferred