- create and maintain a good relationship with tenants and report tenant views
- perform systematic patrolling according to established schedule, ie internal and to some extent external maintenance of
- planning and execution of repairs and ongoing maintenance
- handle service reports, complaints and grievances and to provide feedback to the tenant
- ordering and follow-up of real estate necessities and minor contract work
- supervision of ventilation, heating and electrical systems in our properties
We are looking for you who have a high school education, preferably with a focus on, or extension in, technology and / or real estate. If you have experience of SBA (systematic fire protection work), patrol work, apartment inspection, plumbing or electricity, it is an advantage.